"Let's celebrate this special day of the earth, showing love with small gestures as simple as cooking in an ecologically responsible and uncomplicated way."
- 1 block of firm tofu.
- 1 onion, chopped into small pieces.
- 1 finely chopped bell pepper
(puede ser verde, amarillo o rojo).
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced.
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric or
- ¼ cup of soy sauce or amino (soy substitute).
Photo taken from the internet
- ½ Appointment. of paprika powder.
- ¼ Appointment. garlic powder.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- First we are going to drain the water from the tofu by pressing it a little between our hands, then we crumble it and leave it to marinate with the soy sauce, turmeric, paprika powder and garlic. We booked.
- Later we add the olive oil in a frying pan
- Sauté the onions and the paprika.
- Once the onion is translucent, add the tomatoes.
- Cook for 5 minutes over low heat.
- After this time we add our marinated tofu, continue cooking between 5 to 10 minutes, until the liquids are reduced or according to the texture and taste you prefer.
- We can serve with arepas, tostadas, or even tortillas.
“An easy, healthy and delicious option that in addition to nourishing us with a lot of vegetable protein, helps the health of our mother Earth. Remember that small actions are what make the difference. Put one grain every day and you will make a lot! ”.
By Claribel Miranda